Today’s update introduces a variety of fixes targeted at improving the stability of the game. The list is fairly short, but we hope that these fixes will solve a variety of issues preventing players from enjoying the game.
Keep those Wonders building!
—The Age of Empires Team
♦ ♦ ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
- Added a dependency in order to prevent audio issues caused by not running the correct version of DirectX.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would change to a repair hammer when hovering over buildings at 100% health.
- Fixed an issue where certain units would deal far greater damage than intended in Classic Mode.
- Corrected certain tooltips which referenced to deprecated systems and game modes.
- Fixed a crash triggered when kicking a player from a game lobby.
- Implemented additional fixes to counteract a variety random crashes.
- Fixed several text alignment issues.