Patch 5.4 has now moved from Open Beta to Live! We are very excited to bring these changes to the full community and thank you to everyone who participated in the Open Beta. Your feedback and assistance has been essential to ensuring our desync rates have improved and we really appreciate your patience as we continue to work together. The new discussion thread can be found here and we look forward to hearing what you think and collecting your feedback!
Keep your eyes peeled for news of the 5.5 Open Beta, which we’ll announce soon!
- Loading into game should no longer desync if a player has not received the correct update to their World Time setting.
- Gameplay should no longer desync if a player has missed the update to their World Time setting. If a player has missed the update we now provide additional time for the player to receive that update.
- Encountering a DX9 memory crash should now bring up a popup and allow the player to proceed rather than crashing to the desktop.
Community Focused Bug Fixes:
- Lock teams should function correctly for custom campaigns.
- Allied positions are no longer unintentionally revealed for custom campaigns.
- Population limit is now respected in scenarios.
- AI colours should now appear correctly in custom scenarios.
- Colour settings in multiplayer should now appear correctly in custom scenarios.
- Berber Camels should now function correctly after loading into a saved game.
- Berber Camels should now regenerate correctly in a recorded game.
- Viewing the Tech Tree in Spanish should now be formatted correctly.