Today’s hotfix addresses three major issues that arose with Tuesday’s Update, including a problem with walls, town centers, and AI unit movements! As always, please be sure to visit our official discussion channels to let us know if they’re fixed or if you continue to experience issues playing the game.
See you on the battlefield!
—The Age of Empires Team
♦ ♦ ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
- Fixed a bug that allowed units to ignore the singular purpose of walls.
- Fixed a bug where villagers could partially pass through buildings.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in certain units dealing massive damage to Town Centers.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Stop hotkey from working properly.
- Fixed a bug which motivated the AI to defend the westernmost corner of the map rather than participating in a match.
We are continuing to track and work towards fixes for several issues reported by the community. Here are some of the priority reports which are currently in the process of being investigated:
- In some circumstances, units may path through buildings and gates. We are working on additional fixes to address the problem.
- Unit kills and deaths are not displayed correctly following a match.
- Animals killed by military units allow the animals to be gathered for food. This is not intended.
If we are able to identify a solution, we may try and push a second hotfix within the next week. Stay tuned for more!