Hey there Age fans!

We’ve got another update out for you all! Please make sure you update the game to version 1.3.5314 before you play again.

Patch Notes:

• Fixed a very rare crash that occurred when selecting civilizations during the setup of a custom or multiplayer game
  • Fixed an occasional issue where settings were not always being saved between game launches
  • Fixed a visual bug in the Hoplite idle animation
  • Fixed an issue on extremely low end machines where the game would exit after dismissing a WARP driver warning message
  • In Windowed Mode, added a Window Resolution drop-down that sets the window size to a specific resolution aspect ratio

If you’ve whitelisted Age of Empires: Definitive Edition in your antivirus before please be sure to update the file path to:

c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MSDallas_1.3.5314.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\

If you are running into any other issues with the game please check out our support page for common fixes!

• politeearth10 January 16, 2019

tanks...

• trickboy-x January 6, 2019

Hi,
    is there any chance there will be an answer to the question "Where to get the patches/updates from? In the store I do see the "get update" button button it does not seem to work since it always leads to the message "all your apps are up to date" when really my current AoE: DE Version is 1.3.14215.2 (Downloaded from the Store on 06.01.2019). How such a young version of the game is still online is beyond me. Anyway, is there a way to fix a not updating MS Store (I already cleaned the Store's cache) or is there a trustable other side where I could get the current Version 1.3.5314.2?

• youngmarmot5432 November 12, 2018

Por gentileza mostre onde está o patch para baixar .

• rlgreene November 11, 2018

My AOE Definitive does not update automatically. I have Build 14715, and it has a HUGE bug -- in many games the computer player stops developing! How do i update my version???

• el-patron-del-x October 26, 2018

my game crashed with the new patch i want to play but 5 months and nothing

• mrbaezchile August 26, 2018

WHERE IS THE PAAAATCH!!!???

• electiveblock81 August 26, 2018

where do I download the patches from

• galedriel613 July 29, 2018

I need a link to update my AOE DE so the chat window won't freeze the game - please help

• rlgreene July 27, 2018

I've played a number of games in which the AI opponent's units stopped doing anything -- they just stand in place! Is there a patch for this?

• sprint57 July 15, 2018

outstanding ,,,, last comment made in april 2018 was this before or after the Spring Update to windows 10 which causes the game to freeze in chat mode. when is the fix coming?