Hey there Age fans!

We’ve got another update out for you all! Please make sure you update the game to version 1.3.5314 before you play again.

Patch Notes:

• Fixed a very rare crash that occurred when selecting civilizations during the setup of a custom or multiplayer game
  • Fixed an occasional issue where settings were not always being saved between game launches
  • Fixed a visual bug in the Hoplite idle animation
  • Fixed an issue on extremely low end machines where the game would exit after dismissing a WARP driver warning message
  • In Windowed Mode, added a Window Resolution drop-down that sets the window size to a specific resolution aspect ratio

If you’ve whitelisted Age of Empires: Definitive Edition in your antivirus before please be sure to update the file path to:

c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MSDallas_1.3.5314.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\

If you are running into any other issues with the game please check out our support page for common fixes!

• mrbaezchile August 26, 2018

WHERE IS THE PAAAATCH!!!???

• electiveblock81 August 26, 2018

where do I download the patches from

• galedriel613 July 29, 2018

I need a link to update my AOE DE so the chat window won't freeze the game - please help

• rlgreene July 27, 2018

I've played a number of games in which the AI opponent's units stopped doing anything -- they just stand in place! Is there a patch for this?

• sprint57 July 15, 2018

outstanding ,,,, last comment made in april 2018 was this before or after the Spring Update to windows 10 which causes the game to freeze in chat mode. when is the fix coming?

• player309309146 July 2, 2018

the game freezes while attempting to chat with friends! fix it!

• dialinking June 25, 2018

Why is there no download link to get the patches and updates you say are available. I've clicked every link possible and they all bring me to pages that take about the updates, but no freaking link! How stupid to not have a link to download on the announcement, or even in support. I'm tired of my game crashing, and rather than purchase additional copies so my kids can all play, we may just move on to another game. Disappointed.

• rlgreene July 27, 2018

• albertha94 June 26, 2018

As far as I know, the updates are delivered automatically inside the Windows store so theres no need for a link to a patch.