Hey there Age fans!
We’ve got another update out for you all! Please make sure you update the game to version 1.3.5314 before you play again.
- Fixed a very rare crash that occurred when selecting civilizations during the setup of a custom or multiplayer game
- Fixed an occasional issue where settings were not always being saved between game launches
- Fixed a visual bug in the Hoplite idle animation
- Fixed an issue on extremely low end machines where the game would exit after dismissing a WARP driver warning message
- In Windowed Mode, added a Window Resolution drop-down that sets the window size to a specific resolution aspect ratio
If you’ve whitelisted Age of Empires: Definitive Edition in your antivirus before please be sure to update the file path to:
If you are running into any other issues with the game please check out our support page for common fixes!